Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A GOAL!

Okay, as all of you may notice I havent updated this thing in a really really really long time lol! I am so sorry! I have just been so busy with life you know? But my goal is to blog at least once a week from now on so that people can know whats goin on in my life! Not much is new, except for my older sister had a second daughter named Eva Maria Neofitos, she is so cute! Now that I am older I have realized that I am not as selfish as I used to be, now all I want is to help my sis with the new little one!


EVA MARIA MUNOZ-NEOFITOS

BORN: FEBRUARY 8, 2010

5 POUNDS 4 OUNCES
19 INCHES IN LENGTH

Yep thats my little neice! I am so excited to see her grow and I cannot wait to see that smile of hers! I will keep you all posted on that! :) Congrats to Efi, Juan, and Gabby for their new member of the family!

As for friends, I have honestly lost touch unfortunatly with chels, jess, dani, and kirsten, but I understand that they are way busy with school and boyfriends lol just like me! But I am way excited to see them again hopefully soon! as for Mary I see her all the time, cause she is closer lol, and she is my best bud! My partner in crime! I also still hang with sarah (my roomie) she is so da bomb, and I have a lot in common with her cause we are down to earth and anytime I wanna do something random she is right there with me! :)













Gosh, I miss you guys terribly....


sarah left, me, and maria


As for today, all I think of is the future, and how it will be, and how my life will change, I know I am not perfect, but hey, who is?

Current event in my life:

BECAUSE OF OLD AGE, AND A BRAIN FART I............RAN A FREAKING RED LIGHT!



It all happened on a cold winter night February 16, 2010 12:34am....I was driving onto harrison after experiencing some foggy difficulties seeing in front of me and so I finally got to clear skies on harrison blvd. and went through one green light two green light, and I was probably so focused on the road and the conditions, that I blew right through a shiny red light! and as I passed it I saw all blue and red lights!


nice officer: approaching a beautiful subaru impreza....

The GREEK: Omg officer you scared me so bad back there! what is the problem?

nice officer: Did you realize that you just blew through a red light? because that was solid red.

The GREEK: I had no idea! I am so sorry! I just got out of really bad fog and Its just so late...

nice officer: Well you should of really paid attention cause there are a lot of cars! Can I see your license and registration?

The GREEK: Okay, lets see, here is my green card, my insurance, my registration, my license, and finally....baklava for you!

nice officer: okay let me check...

The GREEK: WAITING.....WAITING..........

nice officer: approaches his vehicle to print ticket out....

nice officer: comes back to the subaru to inform the driver that their license is DENIED!

The GREEK: OMGGGGG!!!! WHY??

nice officer: have you had a DUI recently?

The GREEK: ummm...nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo

nice officer: Well you should probably pull your head out of your ass, watch for red lights, and call the Drivers License Division!

The GREEK: sniffle sniffle okay....


YA I WAS SOOOO EMBERRASSED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!

I havent been pulled over in 2 years so I am just dumbfounded all the way home! omg, I have never been so retarded, but oh well I guess it caught up with me! hahahahahahaaaa

COST: Total $110.00 with fees

And about the denied drivers license it was because of my speeding ticket two years ago, I got too many points and they just suspended it for one month which was all the way back in JUNE! So I say its their fault cause I never even got a letter! :( hahahaha

1 comment: